or 11.02in(L) *9.45in(W) *18.21in(H)
- System: EL3D-3.0.1
- Operation: 3.5 Inch Touch Screen
- Slicer Software: CHITUBOX
- Connectivity: USB
- Technology: MSLA Photocuring
- Lightsource: UV Intergrated Light
- XY Resolution: 0.0285mm (7680*4320)
- Z Axis Accuracy: 0.00125mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.2mm
- Printing Speed: 30-70mm/h
- Power Requirements: 100-240V 50/60HZ 24V 5A
- Printer Dimensions: 280mm(L) *240mm(W) *462.5mm(H)
or 8.62in(L) *4.85in(W) *8.26in(H)
- Build Volume: 218.88mm(L) *123.12mm(W) *210mm(H)
- Weight: 24.25lbs (11kg)
- 【10-Inch 8K Mono LCD】ELEGOO Saturn 8K comes with a 10-inch monochrome LCD screen with a resolution of 7680x4320 and an XY resolution of 28.5 microns. You can print sharper models with ultra-fine detail and tight tolerances, only requiring 1-3s exposure time per layer. The scratch-resistant tempered glass above the LCD screen with 9H hardness has an excellent light transmission and screen protection.
- 【Large Build Volume】The Saturn 8K’s build volume of 219 x 123 x 210 mm gives you quite a bit more space for model printing creations with even better quality, whether a large model or batch parts can be done in one go to improve your printing efficiency.
- 【Matrix UV Light Source】The 28 LEDs matrix UV light source with a unique double convex lens design to reduce light scattering and provide powerful light contrast, so that the light is vertically projected on the LCD screen at a smaller angle of 5 degrees, thereby improving printing accuracy and reducing tolerances for prototype print dimensions.
- 【Rock-Solid Structure】The Z-axis is driven by a pair of linear rails with non-slip hexagon socket leveling screws for more stable and accurate motion. Sandblasted build plate has stronger adhesion during printing, and the PFA release liner (FEP 2.0) with less release tension for easier model removal.
- 【A Hassle-free Printing Experience】The USB-powered air purifier with activated carbon absorbs and filters the unpleasant resin odor during operation to create a fresh printing environment. The heat dissipation system adopts double heat-conducting copper heat tubes for faster ventilation and heat dissipation.