What is SUNLU Easy ABS?
We adjusted the ratio between the three (Acrylonitrile, Butadiene, Styrene) and added a little SUNLU wisdom into the mix.
While the hardness and acid and alkali resistance remain the same, SUNLU have slightly reduced its heat resistance.
The result is a minimum printing temperature of 225°C and a minimum heating of 70°C for the base plate.
But E-ABS still maintains the low stress it should have: no cracking, no warping!
1. Printing does not need a holding tank, open printer can be used!
2. Low shrinkage, print models do not warp or crack!
(Note: Printing the bottom 10 square centimeters above the model can raise the temperature of the base plate to 80 ~ 90 degrees.)
3. Very low odor when printing
4. Filament do not need to dry, very little impact by humidity
5. balanced physical properties, high strength, good toughness
Material: SUNLU E-ABS(Easy-ABS)
Wire diameter: 1.75/3.0MM
Tolerance: ± 0.02MM
Printing temperature: 225-235 ℃
Base plate temperature: 60-70℃
Melt index: 98g/10`min
Elongation at break：20%
Melting point ℃: 130
Heat distortion temperature ℃: 57.9
Density g/cm³: 1.04
Printing speed: 40-60mm/s
Bubble: 100% zero bubble
Net weight: 1 KG/roll
Gross weight: 1.3 KG/roll