2. Soft and warm colors
3. Low shrinkage rate;
4. High strength and rigidity;
5. Very good toughness, not easy to break
6. The printing temperature is 185~195℃. Lower printing temperature, means more energy saving and environmental protection, reduce printer loss.
7. Good fluidity: The printing fluency is better than the existing PLA and PLA+, greatly improving the printing success rate.
8. Good fall resistance and impact resistance: After the fall test, the fall resistance is about one times better than the existing PLA and PLA+.
Suitable for all models of FDM3D printers, suitable for printing crafts, artwork and industrial design samples, etc.